Ingredients list for baking
- 1/4 liter lukewarm water
- 25g yeast
- a tea spoon salt
- olive oil
- 2 dl five grain seed mix
- 150g spelt flour
- 200g wheat flour (more flour may be added)
Toppings:Butter, pesto, tahini & avocado.
Bread rolls with Tahini, Pesto and Avocado.
- mix the lukewarm water with the yeast, add a little salt and add a splash of Olive oil. Stir with a big spoon.
- add the five grain mix. Stir!
- add the spelt flour. Stir!
- add the wheat flour and take the mix out of the bowl on to the table top. Now you have to knead the dough
- knead untill it has a nice sticky but not to sticky consistency, here you can reliev some aggresion by hitting the dough.... that's alright, the dough likes that.
- put the dough back in the bowl and leave it to sit in a warm place for about an hour ( the longer the better )
- after an hour the dough should have risen to a good size,take it out of the bowl and knead it a little more.
- part the dough into 16 seperate little lumps and roll them into buns that you then place on the bake sheet.
- the buns now have to sit for half an hour before you sprinkle them with water and sunflower seeds.
- bake in the middle of the oven for about 20 minutes at 225 degrees.
When the buns have cooled down you are ready for trying out a healthy little bite of heaven.
open up a bun, cover it with cold butter, pesto, tahini and avocado.
The snack of my Life... I'm loving it!